St. Patrick’s Day: SF Bay Area 2023 Events Guide
Grab your green robe and bring the Malarkey! It’s time to celebrate all things Irish throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA – Raise a green beer since it’s this time of year!
St. Patrick’s Day falls on Friday March 17 this year. And across the San Francisco Bay Area, community organizations, restaurants and bars are rolling out the green carpet — beginning March 11 — with Irish-inspired shenanigans, events and restaurant specials March 19.
Check out some shamrock-worthy standouts in Patch’s annual St. Paddy’s Guide. As more events are announced, we will add them.
And if you know of any other St. Patrick’s Day activities or food deals in your area, share them with readers in the comments section.
Sláinte, from Patch!
MARCH: dog house. An ode to the Irish classic, corned beef and cabbage sausage on grilled King’s Hawaiian Rolls are on the menu all month. At 1000 El Camino Reals.
MARCH 11: St. Patrick’s Day Beer Crawl: Downtown. Wear green and show your Irish side!
MARCH: dog house. An ode to the Irish classic, corned beef and cabbage sausage on grilled King’s Hawaiian Rolls are on the menu all month. Located at 1407 San Pablo Ave.
17. MARCH: St. Patrick’s Day celebrations: Norm’s Place. “Traditional corned beef dinner and sandwiches, Irish music and all the surprises that await!”
17. MARCH: St. Patrick’s Day. Smallcakes Bakery takes orders for sweet treats from St. Paddy’s.
25TH MARCH: The lucky run – 5 km, 7 km, 10 km and children’s run. Hosted by A Change of Pace Foundation.
MARCH 17: Historical Society Shamrock Gala. For 21+, with “Desserts made by our very own Dublin High School culinary arts students”.
17-19 MARCH: The Best and Biggest St. Patrick’s Day Festival: Gallagher’s Pub. “Come put on your sham skirt.”
MARCH 18: Alameda County Firefighters St. Patrick’s Pancake Breakfast: Fire Station. “Delicious hot breakfast of pancakes and sausage served fresh off the grill by Local 55 firefighters.”
18-19 MARCH: St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Mardi Gras & Celebration. The Irish extravagance of the East Bay.
19TH MARCH: St Patrick’s Shamrock 5K Fun Run & Walk. “Lace up your running shoes, don your favorite green tutu, and hit the run or walk.”
MARCH: dog house. An ode to the Irish classic, corned beef and cabbage sausage on grilled King’s Hawaiian Rolls are on the menu all month. Located at 43456 Boscell Rd.
17. MARCH: Rotary celebrates Green Hair Day. At Costeaux’s French Bakery for a good cause.
17. MARCH: St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Celtic Concert & Festivities. Clear day in the plaza.
THE 14TH OF MARCH: Shamrock Gnome Paint Party: Pinot’s Palette. “Upscale painting and wine experience.”
MARCH 16: St. Patrick’s Day Yoga with Pam Fischer. In the Barrel Room at McGrail Vineyards & Winery.
17. MARCH: St. Patrick’s Day ‘17% Off March 17th’ Sale. Do not miss!
17. MARCH: St Patrick’s Day Golf Tournament for Granada High School Safe & Sober Grad Night. Includes St. Paddy feast of corned beef, cabbage and more.
17. MARCH: St Paddy’s Beer Walk. “Tickets sell out fast! Don’t take luck with the Irish… get yours today!”
MARCH 18: Corned Beef Dinner on St. Patrick’s Day. Orders and reservations until March 14th for dine-in or to-go at St. Catherine of Siena Church.
MARCH 17: St Patrick’s Day Celebration & Gallowglasses Irish Band: Park James. In the courtyard of the hotel with Irish specialties from chef Shane Ashley Taberos,
MARCH 18: St Patrick’s Day Celebration: Tigers Taproom, Jack London Square. From 21 years.
MARCH 12TH: Painting “Irish” Horse Performance & Show. Meet Johnnie Fay, Petaluma’s famous “Irish” painting horse.
MARCH 17: CaliCeltic. “All the fun of a rural Irish pub without the air fare!”
MARCH 18: Annual St. Patrick’s Day Brew Crawl. Tasty bites, Celtic music, Irish dancers, photo booths and more.
17. MARCH: St. Patrick’s Day Dinner & ‘The Quiet Man’ Movie: Sally Tomatoes. For twenty dollars you get a delicious Irish meal, plus classics with John Wayne & Maureen O’Hara.
MARCH 11: St. Patrick’s Day parade and party. 172nd Annual Parade, followed by “The Biggest, Best St. Patrick’s Day Post-Parade Party in San Francisco”.
MARCH 12TH: Green Fest Annual St. Patrick’s Day Block Party. A family-friendly tradition.
17. MARCH: Free Uber, Lyft and Taxi rides. Limited to the first 50 entries.
17-18 MARCH: St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl: LepraCon. “Best event in town for an unforgettable St. Patrick’s Day experience!”
MARCH 18: Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner on St. Patrick’s Day: Holy Family Parish. Also with tombola & children’s handicrafts.
17. MARCH: Free Uber, Lyft and Taxi rides. Maximum value of $25 anywhere in Solano County.
17 & 19 MARCH: Sonoma Valley Chorale “When Irish Eyes Are Smiling” Concert. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day weekend with Irish-themed favorites.
MARCH 11: St. Patty’s Day Irish Music by Kith & Kin. “A lyrical, twangy evening that hits the soles.”
MARCH 17: St Patrick’s Day Party: Dan’s Irish Sports Bar. With Salvage title tape.
17. MARCH: Corned Beef & Cabbage Grab & Go Dinner on St. Patrick’s Day: Kiwanis Club. Orders until March 14th.