What to expect when attending an event at the FirstBank Amphitheater
The FirstBank Amphitheater opened in 2021. Surrounded by stone, the amphitheater is situated in a wooded setting in Graystone Quarry on the border of Franklin and Thompson’s Station.
The FirstBank Amphitheater is located at 4525 Graystone Quarry Ln, Franklin, TN 37064.
Concerts on the outdoor area take place seasonally, usually from May to October. Before you head off to the next event at FirstBank, here are a few things you should know.
- Depending on when the concert starts, it can be difficult to get to FirstBank. Expect delays, the car park opens a few hours before the start of the event. They now have a concession area that offers happy hour, snacks, and portable restrooms in front of the gate for attendees who arrive early. Outside alcohol is not allowed.
- Parking is included in your ticket price. Parking is on a grassy area, be prepared to walk a bit to the gate.
- Concerts are rain or shine. Management works closely with a dedicated event meteorologist who proactively monitors the weather for potential hazards. No umbrellas allowed. Ponchos are available in concession areas. All weather-related updates will be communicated via the venue’s social media channels.
- There is a clear bag policy. To reduce staff contact with your belongings and allow for quicker access, BAGS ALLOWED include: Clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC tote bags no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ OR small clutch bags (4.5″ x 6.5″ – about the size of an index card) that fits in your pocket. Small clutch bags don’t have to be clear. They have a limited number of clear bags that are for sale on-site at the box office Tobe offered.
- If you have Will-Call tickets, these are available from the box office outside the venue gate.
- The venue is cashless. All outlets accept debit or credit cards.
- Your phone is your ticket. Make sure you’ve downloaded your ticket to your mobile wallet and shared it with friends in the Ticketmaster app if needed.
- Smoking is not permitted on FirstBank Amphitheater grounds except in the designated area outside of the men’s restroom building.
- Lost & Found will be located at the information booth near the upper concessions during the show and in the box office building after the venue closes. Lost items will be retained for up to 7 days after the date of issue.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase in the hall. Concessions are located on the main ridge level and the canyon level behind seating areas 301-304.
- Baby changing stations are located in the toilet buildings for men, women and families.
- Standard venue guidelines allow camera phones, disposable cameras and small digital cameras. Any camera that has a detachable lens or if the camera lens zooms out more than 1 inch. are considered professional and are not allowed to enter the venue.
- The venue does not allow camping, drive-in or overnight parking of any kind. If you or anyone in your party does not feel safe driving home after a concert, they encourage you to use the responsible driver policy.
- If a guest feels unsafe about going home after a concert, they can take a ride to their destination and collect their vehicle no later than 10:00 a.m. the next morning. Vehicles parked overnight MUST have an overnight permit from the box office to be placed on the car dashboard. Cars parked longer than the specified time will be towed away at the owner’s expense.
- The venue does not permit any type of weapon or pocket knife in the venue. No guest may enter the venue with a weapon.
- All customers must be identifiable upon entry, and security personnel must be able to easily match your appearance to your ID photo. Any props or toys imitating a weapon may not be brought into the venue. Other prohibited items include gas masks, motorcycle helmets, rubber masks, sharp edges on clothing, fake blood, similar-looking liquids (if unsure, check with FirstBank Amphitheater management in advance.) FirstBank asks all guests to refrain from using any political signs and symbols.
- Guests may bring one empty refillable water bottle less than 27 oz. Bringing camel backs is not permitted. Water is available from the concession stands and is supplied in an aluminum bottle that can be refilled at water fountains near the toilet building.